31 January 2016- "Diogenes Taborda" Exhibition, Argentina

Объявления о конкурсах карикатуры.

Модератор: Andrey Feldshteyn

31 January 2016- "Diogenes Taborda" Exhibition, Argentina

Сообщение Василий Александров » Сб янв 02, 2016 7:35 am

Dear artist
Of my highest consideration

I am the director of the Museum of Graphic Humor "Diogenes Taborda" of Argentina and organizer of exhibitions planned for the 2016 season, I write this time because we would like your participation in collective exhibitions scheduled for the months of February and March 2016.

8 - 28 FEBRUARY 2016. Exhibition: Tribute to the Year of the Monkey Fire !
To celebrate the new year of the Monkey Fire (Chinese Zodiac), we invite you to participate with three works graphic humor, 0,30x0 measures 40 cm. c / u. Expose digital copies will be mailed in JPG format at 300 DPI c / u, along with a brief CV in word that contains data from mail, age, address, phone, etc.

The works for the two exposures should be sent to volpestessens@gmail.com
during the month of January 2016

Looking forward to your participation, I cordially greet you: Jorge Omar Volpe Stessens
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to your comments.
Jorge Omar Volpe Stessens. Director Museum Diogenes Taborda: volpestessens@gmail.com

DONATIONS. Chinese New Year exhibition.

After the exhibition the works submitted will be donated to the Children's School No. 11 Parque de los Patricios
About Nursery School No. 11

Seen and considering that the nursery school No. 11 of Parque de los Patricios has two Argentine-Chinese bilingual integrated rooms and Argentine Chinese children 4 and 5 years thanks to an agreement made between the cities of Buenos Aires and pointing to Beijing Argentine children learn the language of the Asian nation. Once the exhibition finished the participating artists Diogenes Taborda authorize the Museum to deliver the works sent in the form of grants to the director of the nursery school No. 11, to be incorporated into the school dining rooms.
Василий Александров

Вернуться в Cartoon contests. Объявления о конкурсах